Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012



Any service man or woman in uniform, including those in the Reserve and National Guard, returning home from deployment in support of OIF, OEF or Operation New Dawn can come to Sandy Cove with their immediate family for FREE! This includes comfortable accommodations in the Chesapeake Lodge or Pioneer Campground cabins, all meals, recreation and program if scheduled. 5-nights for a family of four would normally cost up to $2900, but through generous donations, Sandy Cove is able to offer this as a FREE gift to military families to help you bond together and relax in a Christian atmosphere. One FREE visit per family.  Also a 10% discount for all soldiers ANYTIME!

I have not had a chance to take advantage of this but I will this summer if it's not too late, because I returned from my deployment awhile ago.  You cant beat a free stay by the water for your family.  I believe they do not have TV's in the rooms so it will be interesting for me to spend time with my children with NO distractions.   We'll have fun together free from Facebook, Youtube, all of that.  I'm positive it will be fun and I'm also sure my 13 yr old son wouldn't admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment