Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time to get back in shape! ;)
     Well getting ready for another couple of weeks of Annual Training.  We're a couple of years home from deployment so the tempo has slowed somewhat for our unit and we have alot of new young soldiers. Especially young new females some of whom are expecting.  It will be nice to see my battle buddies and catch up on each others lives and train together again.  Hope we are fortunate enough to be in barracks with air conditioning.  I always overpack, we try to make the barracks a home away from home for a couple of weeks.  Although we females don't usually go all out like the guys who bring their flat screens, xbox's, playstations etc.....  We do have fun on our down time though.  We have a good time training too. 

     I've have two children back to back so this is my first time back with the unit and it's time to get back in shape.  I'm starting from scratch because I didn't work out while I was pregnant, shame on me.  Now that I'm older the army standard for me is not too hard, once I get myself there I'll be fine.  My 13 yr old son is my motivator and workout partner.  Annual Training is a good chance to be away from all the responsibilities of home and have a chance to work out everyday or more than once a day so I better make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment