Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jogging Stroller or Trailer/Stroller Combo?

Can't decide on a jogging stroller or trailer/stroller combo.  Now that its spring, can't wait to start running outside.  Running outside is the only way I'm going to improve and from past experience it's my best weight loss solution.  All winter I've been at the YMCA (big fan of the Y) because of the free babysitting, but with a jogging stroller I can finally run outside with the kiddies.  I just don't know if I should get the combo or just stick with the stroller.  Maybe I might want to start bike riding in the near future.  Valley Forge Nat'l Park is a nice bike ride, so maybe I should add bike riding to my weight loss journey.  Guess it will come down to which ever I find used first.  Can't wait to get out there.  Shout out to Bike Pottstown / Tricounty Bicycles  they buy, sell, and loan bikes.  You can take a free bike out with just leaving your ID.  I love that idea to get people biking, so I will be shopping there when I get my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment