Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Light Shows

Well it was snowing last night. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, yes I've started my Christmas music already!  Cant wait to start decorating.   Here are some Christmas outings I am planning with my kids.



Macy's Christmas Light show at the old Wanamaker Store downtown Philadelphia.  Where they filmed the movie Mannequin, great movie.  Parking sucks but the kids love the lights. Actually I love more than the kids.


Christmas Village Bernville PA, one of my favorite childhood memories, maybe that's why I love the lights so much.  Huge model trains, many Christmas scenes like a little neighborhood to walk through, hot chocolate....its worth the drive.  Adults $9 and my kids are free!


Where I would really like to go is to see the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center in NY and to see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular but the thought of dragging my toddlers up there just gives me anxiety so I'll wait a couple of years.  Miracle of Christmas at The Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre in Lancaster PA is another show I've heard great things about but will have to wait.
This is my favorite time of the year and it has nothing to do with gifts the newest electronics or toys.  Its the most Wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment